Mergermarket is pleased to present 2023 M&A Outlook: Q&A Top Global Dealmakers, published in association with Ansarada. This interview-style report explores the key themes that will shape 2023, according to a group of leading M&A dealmakers around the globe.
Featuring insights from:
- Anna Mello, Partner, Trench Rossi
- Brian Fahrney, Co-Head, Sidley Austin’s Global M&A and Private Equity Practice
- Daniel Yong, Partner, AIGF Advisors
- Emilio Zito, Head of M&A and investor relations, EDF
- Jacqueline Chan, Partner, Milbank
- Keely Woodley, Head of UK Corporate Finance Advisory, Grant Thornton
- Neil Pathak, Co‑head, Gilbert + Tobin’s M&A/Corporate team
- Pilar Tarry, Managing Director and global Co-Lead of M&A and Transaction Advisory, AlixPartners
- Rick Lacher, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Samson Lo, Co-Head of Asia Pacific M&A, UBS
- Simon Branigan, Global Head of Corporate, Linklaters
- Staffan Mörndal, Partner, PE
Did you enjoy this article?
Add the following topics to your interests and we'll recommend articles based on these interests.