2021 Forum Demographics
Topics to be discussed include:
- What are the drivers behind increased private equity investment in regional infrastructure?
- Which countries and sectors in Southeast Asia have seen the most interest from global and regional infrastructure funds?
- How has regional demand for digital infrastructure, including data centers and cellular towers grown in the past year?
- Given the demand for renewables, low-carbon and climate resilient infrastructure, how will ESG and sustainability issues continue to impact infrastructure investing in the region?
- What is the long-term view of institutional investors in terms of the regional infrastructure market post-pandemic?
Benefits of attending include:
- Global view: Hear from GPs on where and how they plan to deploy capital in Southeast Asia as well as the pandemic’s impact on transactions
- Trend setting: Discover the themes and trends which will dominate Southeast Asia infrastructure deal-making in the year ahead
- Strategies: Hear from private equity infrastructure professionals on their investment strategies for the region
- Sectoral knowledge: Listen to discussions covering deal flow in sectors such as energy transition, toll roads and transportation, and data centers
- Network: Connect with 400 senior delegates, including 160 LPs and 30 expert speakers
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
Sign-up to join the ION Analytics Community to:
- Register for events
- Access market insights
- Download reports