In Conversation - Repayment of government support loans: Combining new money and ways for the state to stay actively involved
The Economic Stabilisation Fund was created by law in March 2020 and extended in November 2022 to include the financing of the package of measures to mitigate the consequences of the energy crisis and supply much needed liquidity. Panellists will look at the impact that repayments of emergency support loans will have on companies and, potentially, the economy at large.
- Where are we and what’s next: Legacy of support measures
- How to manage a smooth transition under the new market conditions: Triggering the next wave?
- Guarantees and silent partnerships as stabilisation instruments
- The price to pay: Prohibitions on distributions and dividends, waiver of bonuses, shareholder contributions and obligations of the parent company
- Recapitalisation and measures available, refinancing and capital increases: new developments
- The Business case: The energy crisis and the Uniper story
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close