Panel discussion - Current state of lending in Germany
Panellists will share their views on how the increase of raw materials costs, higher borrowing costs and other macro risks are disrupting the market and adversely affecting business plans, making it challenging for companies to manage their capital structures and the additional debt raised in the past two years. How well equipped are they to weather further coming storms?
- Dealing with supply chain shortages, raw materials and energy price increase combined with rising inflation and interest rates
- Direct lending: Flexibility at times of uncertainty
- How will the tightening of terms in 2023 practically impact companies?
- Debt capital markets opening again: Is this going to last?
- The re-financing market
- Complex capital structures: Logistics, real estate, tourism
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close