Get connected: Keeping up with the digitalisation of due diligence, in association with Admincontrol, features insights from 100 dealmakers across the continent to find out how they view the benefits of digitalised due diligence, their plans for further adoption and the challenges they have come up against so far.
Key findings include:
- Almost all respondents (94%) say that digital technologies are important to how they manage M&A due diligence, including 52% who describe them as very important.
- The single most important technology they use during M&A due diligence, according to 29% of respondents, is ‘Big Data’ analytics, followed closely by VDRs (26%).
- The two biggest obstacles to integrating innovative technology solutions into respondents’ M&A due diligence practices are getting sufficiently comfortable with the new technology (24%) and insufficient in-house technology expertise (18%).
- Half of all respondents say they mostly outsource their due diligence processes and related technologies, and a further 30% reveal that they entirely outsource these processes.
- The most important qualities that respondents look for in their third-party collaborators are cutting-edge technology (56% of top-three votes) and availability (54% of top-three votes).
Did you enjoy this article?
Add the following topics to your interests and we'll recommend articles based on these interests.