Opening panel discussion: North America the No.1 destination for infrastructure investing
Over the past couple of years, the U.S. has become a premier destination for infrastructure investment, especially in the fields of energy transition, renewable power generation, and digital infrastructure. The legislative bills passed under the Biden administration have catalysed investment and job growth despite the turbulent economic and geopolitical climate. In this opening panel session panellists will set the scene for 2024 discussing:
- What were the stand-out deals of 2024 and where are the short- and medium-term opportunities?
- What are some of the market high points, and what are the areas to steer clear from?
- Where are current valuation benchmarks?
- What is the future for core infrastructure investing and how resilient will investment be against the current macroeconomic environment?
- What is the likely impact of the 2024 Presidential election on infrastructure investing?
- What does the M&A pipeline hold for 2024 and will political headwinds stymie dealflow?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close