Panel discussion – M&A and Private Equity sector watch: Italian market trends and drivers for 2024
As seen, the Italian M&A sector in 2023 appears to be a mix of contrasting elements of optimism and realism. So far, the Italian M&A market has shown remarkable resilience and a good ability to react and respond to difficulties. Given the quality of companies available to acquirers in Italy, and with international trends supporting the cautious positive attitude towards M&A activity, the volume of deals, if not the value, should remain pretty stable for the rest of the year. But which will be the sectors to watch? And how will corporates and funds identify possible M&A targets and what tools will they use?
- How is the growing trend towards near and (re) shoring of Italian manufacturing impacting target markets, aggregation strategies and the reorganisation of supply chains?
- Sectorial analysis: how are energy transition and sustainability driving investment activity in Italy, and which sectors are particularly affected? A quick overview of the retail and consumer sectors, oil and gas, advanced manufacturing, mobility and digital
- The move towards internationalisation of Italian funds: geographies, strategies and best models to follow
- Permanent capital vehicles: new opportunities for long term investments
- Are Italian take privates growing in number and value?
- What LPs are looking for in 2024 and beyond
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close