Panel discussion – M&A financing: growing opportunities in the Debt market
The resilience of M&A in Italy in 2022, accompanied by the increased role played by international financial investors, is a tribute to the attractiveness and flexible approach of Italian mid cap private companies in difficult times. However, 2022 saw the end of the era of cheap money and a shift in the ready availability of bank credit. This more challenging environment has continued into 2023, impacting both strategic buyers and sponsors. This session will review how corporates have had to be more creative, financing M&A deals with leveraged loans, private debt and high yield bonds.
- Impact of interest rates and inflation on existing portfolios
- Growth of hybrid capital solutions: debt vs. equity and the role of banks during the forecasted growing wave of NPLs vis-à-vis private debt operators. How is pricing affecting valuations?
- Have investors pushed leverage too far? Leverage buyout and new European forms of financing
- What opportunities are available for sponsor-less lending for mid-cap companies?
- Alternative finance and industrial goals: corporate venture capital between open innovation and Fintech
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close