Panel discussion – Value creation strategies to support deal activity in Italy
Geopolitics have become more than just background, actively influencing the M&A markets, bringing cross-border activity under closer scrutiny and giving investors cause for caution. During the first half of the year both the number and value of M&A transactions showed a decline compared to 2022. In addition, deal value is likely to remain under pressure as debt financing for large cap leveraged buyouts is scarce. However, even though the signs of change are subtle, the M&A market in Italy is persevering, demonstrating remarkable resilience and optimism. So, how do we create value in more challenging times? How can we reduce the distance between buyer and seller in a slow market?
- Portfolio enhancement and monitoring strategies: reviewing capital structures, financing models and improving cash and liquidity management for new and existing funds
- Are multiple arbitrage opportunities, including buy-and-build and profile enhancement to drive an attractive exit rating a safe bet for capturing growth in the current climate?
- How have the parameters of ESG changed in 2023? Impact of the Supply Chain Directive and the potential of sustainable investments with EU Article 9 Funds
- Best value creation strategies amid higher cost leverage and more limited access to financing: due diligence, risk management, innovation
- The secondary market, capability investing (especially in AI) and exit strategies
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close