Panel: ESG transforming the M&A and Private Equity industries?
In this session, our experts will discuss why ESG has become such a prominent part of the investment agenda in recent years and impact of ESG on M&A practices, ESG reporting and disclosure, and ESG as a source of deals.
- What are some of the hottest topics and themes that we are seeing within ESG right now?
- Where does ESG show up in the dealmaking process? How is the emphasis on ESG in the due diligence and/or origination process.
- Where is all the pressure to invest in ESG coming from and to what extent is ESG transforming the investments in M&A and PE?
- What can we expect from the added pressure indicated by regulators?
- What are some examples of ESG-compliant assets that corporates are acquiring?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close