Panel: The importance of DEI in M&A Transactions
47% of deals fail to achieve the deal thesis due to people related aspects. Failing to consider Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) aspects in the due diligence process can lead to hampering value creation during the improvement as well as integration progresses if applicable.
- Why is it important to include DEI analysis already in the due diligence process?
- How do you activate DEI throughout the deal lifecycle?
- If approaches to DEI cultures are too far apart to bridge – which risks can be foreseen?
- What is the key impact of current EU Legislation related to DEI?
- What DEI solutions are available?
- How to ensure an equal and inclusive workplace culture?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close