Panel: Private Equity Outlook – seeking new opportunities
Our panel of expert GP’s will share their views on navigating the market and keeping up a successful portfolio. Our LPs will discuss a winning strategy for fundraising in an overcrowded market targeting a limited pool of options.
- What are some successful strategies GPs can pursue in terms of portfolio management in the current challenging environment and does the threat of inflation change your portfolio construction approach?
- What characteristics are LPs keen to see in GPs when it comes to deploying capital for the next generation of PE funds and how do they differ from past portfolio management tactics?
- Which asset classes are you putting on hold and why? What are you doubling down on instead?
- Is buy-and-build the safe bet for capturing growth in the current climate?
- What are the benefits of partnering with private equity in an M&A transaction?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close