Benefits of attending include:
- Network: Meet a diverse and powerful group of LPs, GPs and advisors
- Fundraising: Find the established and emerging LPs that are committing capital to alternatives
- Japan: Discover the latest deal and exit trends at each end of the market
- Deals: Hear from local and international fund managers and advisors covering a range of strategies
- Global view: Discover how investors are managing the key macroeconomic and political issues in 2022
2021 Forum Demographics
Topics to be discussed:
- HOW will the macroeconomic and political situation affect private market investments?
- WHAT are the major challenges to portfolio companies and how do you tackle them?
- HOW have valuations and seller expectations in the mid-market changed over the last two years?
- WHAT sectors in the buyout space are most attractive and open to private equity?
- HOW are LPs managing their current portfolios and planning for the future amidst shorter fundraising cycles?
- WHAT is the state of the debt market and how best should investors access it?
- HOW are VCs sourcing and selecting earlier stage deals?
- WHAT are the first steps on an ESG journey and how do you turn it into a value creation tool?